File your income tax returns online using digital signatures certificates from eSign:
Advantages of Online Tax Filing:
- You can file your income tax returns from anywhere at any time.
- It is user-friendly with the advantage of pre-filled return forms.
- Secure your online transactions with digital signature certificates.
- ITR e-filing forms get processed faster at the central processing centre.
- Speed up your refunds.
- Income tax e-filing in India can be completed without sending documents by post to the IT department.
To facilitate income tax e-filing in India, Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has issued a notification, making it mandatory for firms and individuals/HUF covered under section 44AB to file their income tax returns online.
- At eSign, we make income tax e-filing simpler for you. We provide personalized solutions for online income tax filing, which are developed to help you e-file your income tax without any hassles.
- You may purchase multiple digital signature certificates for the same or different persons.
- Our online payment system is secure and supports all major credit cards, debit cards and internet banking options.
- According to your convenience, you may choose to pay by a demand draft or pay order. Courier it to our office along with your financial documents. If you are located in Mumbai, you may also pay by cash at our office along with all your income tax related documents.
Who needs to file income tax returns in India?
If your annual income exceeds the basic exemption limit before deductions and exemptions, you are required to file your income tax returns. Even if your taxes have been deducted at the source, you have to file your IT returns.
As per the Income Tax Act, following come under taxable income:
- Income from salary.
- Rental income from property.
- Profits and gains from businesses.
- Income from capital gains such as sale of shares or mutual funds or capital assets.
- Other sources like bank interests etc.
Not only is it required by law, but filing your income tax returns regularly also helps avail various financial benefits easily such as
- Loans from leading financial institutions.
- Insurance policies.
- Claiming excess tax paid via refund.
- For visa applications and immigration paperwork.
- You can use it as an income proof/ Net worth certificate
List of generic documents required for filing your income tax return online:
- Form No.16: Your employer will issue this to you, summarizing your income from salary and tax deducted at source.
- Tax challan: Details of tax payments made during the year
- Form no 16A: Collect it from payers who have deducted tax while making payment to you during the year.
- If you have bought any property or rented out existing property, proof of rent received and receipts of municipal taxes paid would have to be submitted.
- Bank account statements of accounts during the year to calculate interest income earned during the year.
- Contract notes: Share related documents for the year