Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. has introduced e-tendering. New suppliers can get their user id and password for participating in the KSCSC online tenders. With the online processes, vendors can now take part in the KSCSC e-procurement from their homes or offices. After completing the online registration process, participants have to send notary-certified copies of the following documents:
• Names of proprietor/s, partners or directors
• Electoral ID card/PAN card of partner/directors
• VAT registration
• CST registration
• RTGS/bank account documents
• Persons authorised to deal with KSCSC and what will be their role
• Electoral ID card/PAN card of authorised persons
• Documents related to audited accounts of the firm/company for the previous financial year
• In case of manufacture/mill, a certificate to prove their capacity and experience
• Details of all promoters/partners
Vendors have to procure a valid digital signature certificate (DSC) and configure the digital key with their user ids. Digital key is mandatory to participate in the e-tendering process. A class 3 digital signature certificate of the signing category is required for Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd Tenders.
Sify class 3 digital certificates are available with a validity of one year or two years. Vendors can view the rates of sify digital signatures at email@example.com .
Sify digital signature certificates help verify the owner’s identity. These certificates can be used to sign electronic documents digitally as well as to access certain information or services on the internet. For filing KSCSC e-tenders, the certificates are used to sign tender-related documents. Digital signature certificates ensure safety in online transactions and are legally valid.
As per the Information Technology Act, 2000, DSCs are mandatory for individuals, companies and organisations who wish to participate in e-procurement, e-filing of income tax returns, e-tendering, e-ticketing with IRCTC, patent and trademark filing processes etc., in India. Under the Information Technology Act, a licensed certifying authority (CA) can issue digital certificates.
A sify class 3 DSC can be registered in the name of the company or an individual based on the requirements. Following documents have to be submitted to procure a sify class 3 digital signature:
• Class 3 application form: Individual or organisation type, based on the requirement
• Photograph of the applicant
• Identity proof
• Address proof
• A copy of the invoice: As generated from the system and sent by email to the buyers
• Payment instrument: Demand draft/ banker’s check or wire transfer (SWIFT) transaction copy, if online payment was not made successfully.
• Courier address
All vendors are advised to remit the enhanced easy money deposit to participate in KSCSC online tenders. The e-tendering portal is compatible with Internet Explorer version 7, 8 and 9, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox 4 and higher versions. The KSCSC help desk can be contacted at these phone numbers: 08040482126, 08040482120 or 08040482000.