New users can obtain their user id and password on the Kerala State Poultry Development Corporation Limited (KEPCO) tenders website to participate in the e-tendering process. Users can pay the registration fees of Rs. 1686/- via a demand draft favouring KSEDCL. It has to be submitted to the help desk along with the requisition letter.
On the KEPCO e-tenders portal, vendors can view the latest tenders, submit the tender form and participate in online tenders. Users are recommended to click on ‘Submit the tender form’ button after uploading all the documents; otherwise the tender will not be submitted.
Class 3 digital signature certificate is mandatory for vendors who wish to participate in KEPCO e-procurement. Users can check the guidelines stipulated for use of digital signature certificate (DSC) with the buyer department. Users can buy sify class 3 DSC online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate in the KEPCO e-tenders users should login with his/her user id and password with digital signature
• After accessing the application, click on the hyperlink ‘Unapplied’.
• Registered users can view the latest tenders which are floated and other details relevant to tender. In the ‘Unapplied’ section, users can view various icons on the left hand side.
• By clicking on the ‘Edit attachment’ icon, users can and view all the documents attached. These documents can be downloaded. Vendors are advised to go through them in detail.
• If the vendor wants to participate in the particular tender, he/she has to click on the ‘Request tender form’ icon. After requesting for tender documents, users can view the ‘In progress’ stage.
• Vendors have to download excel sheets for ‘Technical bid’ and ‘Price bid’ from the portal. After filling in the details, as per the instructions, users have to upload these files. Form fees have to be submitted along with the easy money deposit.
Digital signatures can be obtained from any licensed certifying authority authorised by the Controller of Certifying Authority, India. Once the vendor obtains the certificate, he/she has to log-in with the e-token in which the DSC is stored. During the vendor’s first login, the serial number of the certificate will be automatically updated in his/her profile. Alternatively, vendors can also send the serial number of the digital signature certificate to KEPCO representatives along with authenticated documents. The profile will be updated with the DSC serial number.
Safescrypt, India’s first licensed certifying authority, issues valid sify digital signature certificates. Vendors can buy sify class 2 digital certificatesand sify class 3 digital certificates at email@example.com /digital-signature-certificate. Users can choose sify digital signatures of the signing category or the signing and encryption category, based on their requirements.